| "Please be aware!"|
This article reflects alpha content, so content is subject to change.
Like what you see? Go to the official site to back this game and get alpha access!
Border River is a Skirmish map. It's larger than Deserted Tracks and it is intended to two players with basees in opposite corners. The players are seperated by a River with only three way's across. Furthermore there is an isle that is seperated from both players. The only way to reach it are to small bridges which only infantry can pass.
Bonus Goals Edit
Players may elect to turn on the following for increased XP gain.
- Quick - Win the game before time runs out.
- Bronze: Win in less than 15 minutes.
- Silver: Win in less than 12 minutes.
- Gold: Win in less than 10 minutes.
- Life-Saving - Lose as few units as possible
- Bronze: Lose less than 12 units
- Silver: Lose less than 8 units
- Gold: Lose less than 5 units
- Confident - Your units have fewer hit-points
- Bronze: -15% HP
- Silver: -30% HP
- Gold: -50% HP
|Campaign / Maps|
|Polanian Campaign||Saxon Campaign||Rusviet Campaign|
|Mission 1: Anna's Shot|
Cutscene 1: Farewell
Mission 2: Defending Zalesie
Cutscene 2: Zubov
Mission 3: To The Rescue
Cutscene 3: Father's Legacy
Mission 4: Railroad Robbery
Cutscene 4: Whatever It Takes
Mission 5: A Path To Hope
|Skirmish Maps||Challenge Maps|
|To The Last Man|