|"Please be aware!"
This article reflects beta content, so content is subject to change.
Like what you see? Go to the official site for further information!
Most of the structures in Iron Harvest do have optional upgrades available. Activated from the action bar, these upgrades can enhance various aspects of the building's operation. By activating the upgrade ability, after some upgrade time, the building will convert into its upgraded version
Resource Buildings[edit | edit source]
There are the following resource buildings that can be upgraded, which increases the production rate of the building:
- Iron Mine Site (0 Iron per 5 Sec.) -> Iron Mine (4 Iron per 5 Sec.) -> Big Iron Mine (8 Iron per 5 Sec.)
- Oil Pump Site (0 Oil per 5 Sec.) -> Oil Pump (1 Oil per 5 Sec.) -> Big Oil Pump (3 Oil per 5 Sec.)
Production Buildings[edit | edit source]
There are the following production buildings that can be upgraded, which unlock more advanced units:
- Polanian Barracks -> Advanced Polanian Barracks
- Polanian Workshop -> Advanced Polanian Workshop
- Saxon Barracks -> Advanced Saxon Barracks
- Saxon Workshop -> Advanced Saxon Workshop
- Rusviet Barracks -> Advanced Rusviet Barracks
- Rusviet Workshop -> Advanced Rusviet Workshop
Fortifications[edit | edit source]
There are the following fortifications that can be upgraded. Upgrading a bunker changes its weapon configuration.
- Polanian Unarmed Bunker -> Polanian MG Bunker -> Polanian Cannon Bunker
- Saxon Unarmed Bunker -> Saxon MG Bunker -> Saxon Cannon Bunker
- Rusviet Unarmed Bunker -> Rusviet MG Bunker -> Rusviet Cannon Bunker
Fog of War