The Dominion of Laurentia is the northernmost major power of North America, bordering the Federal Union of Usonia.
Little is known of Laurentia's history, politics, or military. The predecessor colonies of Laurentia fought alongside those that would become Usonia during a series of Revolutionary Wars against Europa.
- Laurentia, as well as the United States of Aztlan, were revealed in the Templin Institute's video on Usonia.
- Laurentia is the 1920+ equivalent of Canada.
- 'Laurentia' is named after the Laurentian Indians of the Saint Lawrence River in Canada.
- In our timeline, 'Canada' derives its name from the Laurentian Indian word for 'village': Kanata.
- Laurentia is likely controlled by a European power as it is a 'Dominion'. The word 'Dominion' was used from 1867 to 1948 to refer to self-governing territories of the British Empire, which would imply that Laurentia is a self-governing territory of Clan Albion.
|World of 1920+
Federal Union of Usonia
United States of Aztlan
Dominion of Laurentia
|Polanian Characters||Saxon Characters||Rusviet Characters|
|Gunter von Duisburg
Nacht and Tag
Prince Wilhelm of Saxony
Kaiser Friedrich of Saxony
Lev Alekseevich Zubov