Almost nothing is known about Italy in the 1920+ Universe outside the fact it presumably exists in a national capacity, similar to real life Italy, after the Italian reunification of 1871.
- Apart from the fact that Italy exists as a country in Iron Harvest, nothing is historically or politically known about it and no reference is made to Tesla addressing a letter about Fenris to Italy; neither its form of government nor its involvement in the Great War is elaborated upon in-game. Yet Italian guests are present at the Peace Conference implying the nation's involvement in some capacity and one guest fleetingly speculates on Mata-Hari's loyalty as though she could be a member of Fenris; This may indicate anxieties over the stability of what would be a relatively new nation at the time of 1920+ in relation to Fenris activity.
- However in Scythe by comparison we are at least given small insight by the Map of Europe(in 1920): Italy opposed Saxony and lost a large swath of it's northern territory, as a result of the war, to Saxony.
- Because none of the Italian guests make reference to differing individual state loyalties at the international peace party it can be presumed Italy at least exists as a unified nation as it did after 1871.
- Italy are the only major belligerent on the Eastern Front of the Great War to have no official mech designs painted by Jakub Różalski
- They may have also been an ally to Frankish that similarly lost eastern territory to the Saxony Empire; as France and Italy were allies during World War I.
|World of 1920+
Federal Union of Usonia
United States of Aztlan
Dominion of Laurentia
|Polanian Characters||Saxon Characters||Rusviet Characters|
|Gunter von Duisburg
Nacht and Tag
Prince Wilhelm of Saxony
Kaiser Friedrich of Saxony
Lev Alekseevich Zubov