A powerful mech destroyer that unleashes a hailstorm of weaponry upon its enemies. It's weapons include side mounted machine guns, quad light cannons, a top-mounted heavy cannon and a series of rocket pods in the center of the chassis. When it fires all weapons at once, it does an incredible amount of damage in a single burst.
- Extreme firepower against any ground target - especially if paired with its rocket salvo
- Rocket burst has a devastating effect against masses of enemies, especially infantry
- Decent mobility
- Passive ability (Hardened Frame) reduces the damage from all incoming attacks
- Despite its passive, it is still fairly easy to kill with concentrated fire
- Lacks long-ranged attacks
- Can defend itself against air attacks with two side autocannons, but these are not very effective against air units
- Rockets take a duration to reload; highly dependent on doing damage in bursts
- It was named after General Henry Knox, the chief artillery officer of the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War, and afterwards the first Secretary of War of United States
- The abundant weaponry on one single mech may be a reference to the US Army's tendency to put several weapons on a single chassis in WW2, such as the Lee.