|"Please be aware!"
This article reflects beta content, so content is subject to change.
Like what you see? Go to the official site for further information!
The Saxon Stormtroopers are units trained by the Saxony Empire. They are equipped with a modern machine pistol effective at medium range.
- 1 General Description
- 2 Weapons
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Quotes
- 4.1 When Trained:
- 4.2 Idle:
- 4.3 Selected:
- 4.4 Selected multiple time (Annoyed):
- 4.5 Moving:
- 4.6 Use cover:
- 4.7 Attacking:
- 4.8 Melee Attack:
- 4.9 Ordered to Halt:
- 4.10 Retreating:
- 4.11 Returning to base after retreating:
- 4.12 Ordered to collect items:
- 4.13 Ordered to pick up MG:
- 4.14 Ordered to pick up Anti-Mech Gun:
- 5 Gallery
General Description[edit | edit source]
The Fatherland's finest, or so they claim to be. These men of a once-proud nation sign up in droves, but many are also conscripted to serve the country's best interests. Their uniforms are very fancy with tall, shiny leather boots, a leather cuirass, a dark blue uniform and trousers underneath, and a distinct pickelhaub helmet bearing the golden Saxony wolf emblem.
Equipped with cutting-edge technology, these soldiers are armed with a machine pistol (also called a submachine gun). It has a rapid rate of fire and medium range, making these units very versatile and giving them good damage over time provided they can survive a protracted firefight. They work well with machine guns, letting them pin the enemy down while adding their own hail of bullets to the mix. They also benefit greatly from being able to have medics in the field to support them.
Stormtroopers have less of a weakness compared to other infantry, being better in close quarters than Polanian Riflemen while outranging Rusviet Vanguards. But they are still outranged by riflemen and will get picked off quickly if they can't get in range quick enough, while suffering against vanguards if they cannot keep them at arm's length. And like the other infantry, they are vulnerable to machine guns and do almost nothing against even light armor. If supported by armor, however, they can ramp up a lot of damage against their enemies.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
The Stormtroopers are equipped with submachine guns, firing lots of pistol-caliber rounds at medium range.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Saxon stormtroopers are inspired by the Stoßtruppen formations pioneered and utilized to great effect by the Imperial German Army during the late stages of World War 1
- The in-game weapon resembles the German MP18 submachine gun, the first true submachine gun adopted by a major military and used in combat.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
When Trained:[edit | edit source]
- "What does the Kaiser require?"
Idle:[edit | edit source]
- "Rest while we can waffenbruder, there will be more work soon."
- "I have to respect their courage, choosing to fight us."
- "We're lucky to have Commander von Duisburg fighting for us."
Selected:[edit | edit source]
- "We're ready!"
- "Stormtrooper squad ready!"
- "Stormtroopers ready!"
- "What does the empire require?"
- "Awaiting orders!"
Selected multiple time (Annoyed):[edit | edit source]
- "Doesn't Anyone Have Manners Anymore!"
- "Hey, Stop Screwing Around!"
- "Pfft, child's games..."
Moving:[edit | edit source]
- "Here we go!"
- "Taking ground!"
- "Let's get going!"
- "On the way!"
Use cover:[edit | edit source]
- "Moving to use cover!"
- "Finding some cover."
- "Use that cover!"
Attacking:[edit | edit source]
- "No Mercy!"
- "For the Kaiser!"
- "Open Fire!"
- "Engaging the Enemy!"
Melee Attack:[edit | edit source]
- "Fear us!"
- "Kill them!"
Ordered to Halt:[edit | edit source]
Retreating:[edit | edit source]
- "Get the hell out of here!"
- "We need to regroup!"
Returning to base after retreating:[edit | edit source]
- "We made it back kommandant."
- "Stormtroopers waiting to fight."
Ordered to collect items:[edit | edit source]
- "Orders received!"
- "Consider it done!"
Ordered to pick up MG:[edit | edit source]
- "Take the light MGs!"
- "We need machine guns!"
Ordered to pick up Anti-Mech Gun:[edit | edit source]
- Get them loaded!
- They'll be good against armor.
Gallery[edit | edit source]